Mount Tabor Grain Mill 2
Built circa 1967
Built by Goodwin Crosby as a Grain Mill in the 1950’s, the original structure burned to the ground in 1963. The mill was then rebuilt and completed in 1967. This structure still sits abandoned today. Crosby’s son Elbert took over the operation in the 1970’s when the mill eventually closed and the adjacent buildings were used for their lumber and hardware business until it too closed in 1987.