Church of the Brethren
Built circa 1915
Otherwise known as the Milk River Valley Church, the church and its still standing parsonage were built in 1915, although it’s doors were not opened until 1918. Severe drought and a sharp decline in crop and farm prices uprooted families shortly thereafter and forced them to move on to bigger cities or to look for greener pastures in other states. The church closed it’s doors sometime in the early 1920s.